Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tomorrow I have class~

I'm not sure why my batch have to registered many subject this semester..huhuhu..7 subjects is too much for me..most of the subjects are technical (which is i'm not good in this)..14 credits plus project 1 lor....In the previous semester i've took only 4 subjects, 11 credits and those make me became half 'gila'..hahha...donno how i will go through this semester with it..hopefully i will not be completely 'gila' at the end of the semester..and aida will convert to part time..I know her responsibility will be more because she need to divide herself into her beloved hubby, new job and have to attend class on the weekend..dont worry dear..all of us know that u can do it punyer..

There are rumors that some of my classmate want to drop 1 or 2 subjects..well i think its maybe a good idea....I'm not sure what is my decision.. i will wait for tomorrow and discuss with them..if 7 subjects will help me to focus on project 2 (final semester).. i will go for it..as long as i can grad on time (dec 2009) and go for PhD.


NO.

CODE

SUBJECT TITLE

SECTION

CREDIT

STATUS

1

MCS2071

SEMINAR/SPECIAL TOPICS

02

01




2

MCS2443

TELECOM. NETWORK & INTERNET SECURITY

01

03




3

MCS2463

APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SECURITY

01

03




4

MCS2473

OPERATIONAL & PHYSICAL

01

03




5

MCU1012

PROJECT I

01

02




6

UHP6012

SEMINAR ON DEVELOPMENT AND GLOBAL ISSUES

01

02




7

ULP0010

RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

01

00




TOTAL CREDIT REGISTERED

014


ACADEMIC ADVISOR/SUPERVISOR

TOTAL CREDIT TRANSFERED




Date:

1 January 2009


6 comments:

aida said...

cik dearie..how can i divide myself into 3 parts?? i wish i can do that if so..but the thing is TIME la dear..thanks for put faith in me okey..pls pray for me..for all of us..remember..i'll do PHD under u and shamala okeh..hehhe

cumel~* said...

yeap2..time is killing me softly..huhuh..wokey2..tapi sblum tu ko kena doa kan aku grad master ni..hahha

al said...

good luck feresa

aida said...

btw chek..good luck okey..gerun jugak tgk subjectsss tu..tp bolehla punye..jgn riso okeyy

cumel~* said...

time kasih kawan2..:)

Madiera said...

i know u can do it...chaiyok...:)